PARTNER WITH US TO CREATE A COMPREHENSIVE, CUSTOMIZABLE ONE-STOP SPORTS MEDICINE AND WELLNESS FACILITY THAT WILL IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF YOUR COMMUNITY.
See how we made this vision a reality with Memorial Hermann in Katy, Texas
Become a Destination for the Entire Community
Health-focused adults, youth athletes, school teams and youth sports organizations will train at ATH every day. Teams and organizations will utilize the outdoor turf field for practices and will train together in season-long programs. Your on- or off-campus location can be a place of healthy activity for the entire community.
Create a High-Energy Environment that Appeals to Physicians and Patients
ATH facilities, like the training centers used by the world’s top athletes and sports teams, feature a pro-style weight room and a large indoor turf field. Your related service lines – typically sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, cardiac rehab – will operate adjacent to ATH within this health-focused facility.
We Provide the Capital and the Expertise
ATH will provide the capital and the design and development resources to make the project a reality. We own and operate the sports performance and adult fitness business. You and your preferred partners lease space, incurring an operating expense with minimal capital expenditure.
Leverage Our Programs and Expert Staff to Improve Community Health
ATH programs are led by highly trained coaches with expertise in kinesiology, wellness and sports science. In addition to sports performance programs, we offer preventive health classes, Exercise Is Medicine, and return-to-play programs. We collaborate with you and your partners to provide a full circle of care.
A few of our partners
WE STAND OUT
FROM THE REST
Our mission is to utilize best practices from scientific research in human performance to provide a world-class training environment for athletes and adults of all fitness levels.
Our forward-thinking approach to collaboration with hospital systems, professional sports teams, universities and independent school districts is setting new standards for health and performance training. We invest heavily in the post-graduate education of our coaches, who in turn develop evidence-led training programs that are guaranteed to deliver sustainable results. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature best-in-class turf fields, pro-style weight rooms and cutting edge technology to exceed the needs of our athletes, communities and healthcare partners.
STUDENT TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR AGES 8-18
From elementary school sports training to enhancing the skills of today’s competitive high school athletes, ATH’s athletic performance training fits the specific needs of growing bodies ages 8-18 in a fun and safe environment where young student athletes can achieve their personal best.
- Train for speed, strength and agility
- Complement club programs
- High school sport training
- Sports training for middle school
- Based on developmental and training age
- Focus on health, safety and performance
- Progress regularly measured for goal setting
Adult Fitness for Every Body
Group HIIT, strength conditioning and boot camp-style classes designed to improve overall health, movement quality, body composition and strength in healthy adults 18+.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- Personal trainer
- Evidence-lead training by expert coaches
- Flexible times to fit busy schedules
- Inspiring and supportive environment
- Baseline assessment available
Rigorous elite-style training for college-prep, collegiate, pro-prep and professional athletes in all sports to prepare for seasonal play and competition.
- Group fitness and personal training
- Prep for aspiring professional athletes
- Off-season, pre-season, elite pro-day and combine training
- Health and nutritional support
- Complements existing training
Personalized return to play training for athletes of all ages returning to physical activity after sports injuries, chronic or acute injury rehabilitation.
- Supervised open-gym or 1:1 fitness training
- Training by experts in sports science
- Personalized path to sports rehabilitation
- Return to optimal performance
- Collaboration with medical specialists, sports medicine and physical therapy
Performance training and athletic development to enhance and augment school/club team training in a variety of sports.
- Customizable programs for all sports
- Student training program
- Close ATH collaboration with coaches
- Personalized path to rehabilitation
- On- and off-site training support available
- Health and wellness support
- Specific team Performance testing available