Camps, Clinics and Seminars
ATH holds events throughout the year ranging from multi-week athletic performance camps for Student and Next Level Athletes to hour-long nutritional seminars for parents and Forever Athletes. Our expert coaches work alongside our sports partners, healthcare collaborators, and other industry leaders to provide engaging and informative opportunities for our athletes and their friends and families.
Summer Sports Performance Camp
Join Athlete Training and Health for our Summer Sports Performance Camp for student athletes ages 8 to 11 years old.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
Our multi-sport camp provides student athletes (ages 8-11) with a fun, positive environment to increase their athletic ability through exposure to elite performance coaching. Our camp is packed with activities, including:
- Weight training, games, skills drills and friendly competitions
- Fundamentals of resistance training, speed and agility movements
- Coordination and teamwork skills
- Exposure to different sports throughout the week
Camp is for all skill levels and is a blast (or so the kids tell us)!
Day and week passes are available. Spots are limited so sign up today!
All camps run from 9am-12pm Monday through Friday
- Week 1: June 6-10
- Week 2: June 20-24
- Week 3: July 11-15
- Week 4: July 25-29
- Regular Rate: $179 per athlete for the full week
- Early Bird Special: $149 per athlete (Use Promo Code: EarlyBird for discount. Expires April 30!)
- $49 per day
- $149 per athlete for the week
- $49 per day
Sibling Add On: $89 per athlete (members and non members)
Referral Bonus: Bring a friend and get a $25 ATH gift card
ATH will provide snacks for participants. Water fountains and drink vending machines are available on site. Please contact the Membership Sales Associate team if your athlete has any food allergies.
Stay Up to Date
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.