October School Break Training Options
School Break in Allen and Spring/Klein is the week of October 9, check out our training options for your kiddos during break:
OPTION 1: Sports Camp for ages 8-12
OPTION 2: One Week Sports Training Pass for ages 12-18
Get 1 FREE Month of Training
Buy 2 Months at $185/month of Adult Group Training
Get 1 Month for FREE
Offer Expires October 31
Back to School Offer
Buy 3 Months of Sports Training for Ages 8-18
Get 1 Month for Free
Offer Expires September 30
Sports Science & Medicine Symposium
Building & Maintaining Performance & Injury Resilience in Athletes & Teams
Saturday, October 14 at ATH-Katy in Houston
FAMILY PLANS JUST GOT BETTER!
Add a family membership and they’ll get 25% off on multi-month memberships.
*Additional Restrictions Apply
Stronger. Faster. Healthier.
Athlete Training and Health is offering FREE TRIALS of Forever ATHlete (group fitness for adults) or Student ATHlete (sports performance for ages 8-18) training.
THERE IS AN ATHLETE IN EVERY BODY. UNLEASH YOURS TODAY!
Our coaches are experienced, highly-educated and involved with all athletes. The personal attention and commitment of our coaches is delivered through holistic programming, state-of-the-art assessment technology and professional-level equipment at our world-class training centers.
WE STAND OUT
FROM THE REST
Our mission is to utilize best practices from scientific research in human performance to provide a world-class training environment for athletes and adults of all fitness levels.
Our forward-thinking approach to collaboration with hospital systems, professional sports teams, universities and independent school districts is setting new standards for health and performance training. We invest heavily in the post-graduate education of our coaches, who in turn develop evidence-led training programs that are guaranteed to deliver sustainable results. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature best-in-class turf fields, pro-style weight rooms and cutting edge technology to exceed the needs of our athletes, communities and healthcare partners.
STUDENT TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR AGES 8-18
From elementary school sports training to enhancing the skills of today’s competitive high school athletes, ATH’s athletic performance training fits the specific needs of growing bodies ages 8-18 in a fun and safe environment where young student athletes can achieve their personal best.
- Train for speed, strength and agility
- Complement club programs
- High school sport training
- Sports training for middle school
- Based on developmental and training age
- Focus on health, safety and performance
- Progress regularly measured for goal setting
Adult Fitness for Every Body
Group HIIT, strength conditioning and boot camp-style classes designed to improve overall health, movement quality, body composition and strength in healthy adults 18+.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- Personalized training approach
- Evidence-lead training by expert coaches
- Flexible times to fit busy schedules
- Inspiring and supportive environment
- Baseline assessment available
Rigorous elite-style training for college-prep, collegiate, pro-prep and professional athletes in all sports to prepare for seasonal play and competition.
- Group fitness and personal training
- Prep for aspiring professional athletes
- Off-season, pre-season, elite pro-day and combine training
- Health and nutritional support
- Complements existing training
Personalized return to play training for athletes of all ages returning to physical activity after sports injuries, chronic or acute injury rehabilitation.
- Supervised open-gym or 1:1 fitness training
- Training by experts in sports science
- Personalized path to sports rehabilitation
- Return to optimal performance
- Collaboration with medical specialists, sports medicine and physical therapy
Performance training and athletic development to enhance and augment school/club team training in a variety of sports.
- Customizable programs for all sports
- Student training program
- Close ATH collaboration with coaches
- Personalized path to rehabilitation
- On- and off-site training support available
- Health and wellness support
- Specific team Performance testing available
Recent Blog Posts
Stay Up to Date
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.