Athlete Training and Health Overview
Our mission is to provide a world-class training environment for athletes and adults of all fitness levels utilizing learnings from our scientific research in human performance. Our forward-thinking approach to collaboration with hospital systems, professional sports teams, universities and independent school districts is setting new standards for health and performance training. We invest heavily in the post- graduate education of our coaches, who in turn develop evidence-led training programs that are guaranteed to deliver sustainable results. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature best-in-class turf fields, pro-style weight rooms and cutting-edge technology to exceed the needs of our athletes, communities and healthcare partners.
MEMBERSHIP SALES MANAGER
As the Membership Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in generating revenue and expanding the membership base for Athlete Training and Health. Your primary responsibility will be to engage potential members, promote the benefits of membership, secure new memberships, as well as retaining current members. This role requires a combination of excellent communication skills, a strong sales acumen and expertise, leadership skills, and a deep understanding of Athlete Training and Health’s mission, values, and the value of the Membership program. The Membership Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies and monitoring sales performance to drive success. Under the supervision of the Facility Sales and Operations Manager, the Membership Sales Manager leads, coaches, and develops the Membership Sales team. This position builds relationships with fellow leaders to ensure execution of revenue goals and customer service-related activities.
- Identify and target potential members through various channels, such as online platforms, events, and networking opportunities.
- Engage with prospective members to understand their interests, needs, and motivations.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of membership to potential members.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of leads, prospects, and sales activities.
- Prepare sales reports and provide regular updates on sales performance, trends, and conversion rates.
- Develop and effectively promote ideas for improving service, membership sales, and member retention
- Supports the Facility Sales & Operations Manager with ATH Healthcare and hospital relationships. Follow company directives, manage membership programs, focus on attendance, and co-market initiatives collectively with our partners
- Assist at Athlete Training & Health events
- Review Mindbody and CRM reports daily
- Assist in training new Member Service team members
- Provides feedback, and gives recognition to team members
- In the Operations Manager’s absence, they will facilitate department meetings, team member engagement and support
- Engages with fellow leadership staff to drive optimal membership growth and retention
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Manage local facility social media pages with the goal of driving local traffic and engagement (B2B & B2C)
- Reposting and customizing corporate content so it’s relevant for your market/members
- Creating facility-specific posts, stories and reels
- Channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Posting Management Platform: Later Media
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business, Marketing, or Sports Management Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or customer service related field
- Strong level of IT skills to use various applications, technologies and software ranging from administrative (Microsoft Office and G-Suite) to sporting technologies and software (Mindbody and Hubspot)
Download Position (PDF)