Athlete Training and Health Overview
Our mission is to provide a world-class training environment for athletes and adults of all fitness levels utilizing learnings from our scientific research in human performance. Our forward-thinking approach to collaboration with hospital systems, professional sports teams, universities and independent school districts is setting new standards for health and performance training. We invest heavily in the post- graduate education of our coaches, who in turn develop evidence-led training programs that are guaranteed to deliver sustainable results. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature best-in-class turf fields, pro-style weight rooms and cutting-edge technology to exceed the needs of our athletes, communities and healthcare partners.
Job Title : Membership Sales Associate
The role is responsible for sourcing and developing sales leads. As a Membership Sales Associate, your role will be geared towards (but not limited to) delivering facility tours/presentations, product demonstration, managing leads, prospecting and attending to members’ customer services needs. An understanding of ATH training programs will aid in assessing member needs and solutions related to ATH offerings.
They will maintain full understanding of company IT tools to identify potential opportunities, update progress; utilize company-approved databases for lead generation.
Breakdown of Role
- 65% Sales
- 15% Customer Service
- 10% Administration
- 10% Facility Management
- Prospecting and Selling Memberships
- Conducting facility tours for prospective members
- Coordinating sales efforts with ATH staff, marketing and partners
- Membership engagement and retention
- Ensure positive customer experience and resolve member needs
- Accurately preparing and process sales contracts
- Inputting accurate data for membership attendance and recording data with Hubspot (CRM)
- Ensure facility cleaning and appearance are exceeding company standards
Qualification and Experience:
- Business, Marketing or Sports Management Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales or customer service related field
- Strong level of IT skills to use various applications, technologies and software ranging from administrative (Microsoft office) to sporting technologies and software
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability insurance
- Discounts on products & services through Blue365
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Saving Account options
- Free facility usage for yourself and 2 relatives
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Paid maternity leave
- Discounts on products and supplements
- A dozen Tiff’s Treats delivered to you on your work-a-versary!
Application: Send your resume and cover letter to HR@athleteth.com.
Download Position (PDF)