Our mission is to provide a world-class training environment for athletes and adults of all fitness levels utilizing learnings from our scientific research in human performance. Our forward-thinking approach to collaborate with hospital systems, professional sports teams, universities and independent school districts is setting new standards for health and performance training. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature best-in-class turf fields, pro-style weight rooms and cutting-edge technology to exceed the needs of our athletes, communities and healthcare partners.
The ATH Internship Program consists of three distinct modules completed during the 14-16 week course: The Art of Coaching, Enhancing Athletic Capabilities, and Developing a Professional Coaching Brand. The curriculum will cover a wide range of topics, such as: warm-up and cool-downs, weight room progressions and regressions, practical assessments, plyometric and speed development, and strength and power development.
Breakdown of Role
- 30-40 scheduled hours per week required with mandatory attendance during
module overviews and weekly topics.
- Continual assessment by ATH Leadership on a competency based model.
- Upon completion, successful applicants may:
- Apply to Auckland University of Technology for Postgraduate Masters Credit.
- Be considered for available part-time or full-time performance coach positions.
- Earn 2.0 NSCA CEUs
- Send your resume and cover letter to HR@athleteth.com.