At our world-class Arlington training center, our expert coaches and sports medicine and human performance coaches train amateur, elite, professional and adult athletes to be their best. Come see what makes us different. You ready?
Athletic Performance Training Center
Set up a free team building combine for your club, school or organization.
Training programs tailored to the individual. See for yourself.
Contact us to rent this training center.
4401 Park Springs Blvd | Arlington, TX 76017 | Phone: 817.522.1876 | Hours of Operation
Located at the corner of Park Springs Blvd and I20 Frontage Road | View in Map
Sports Performance Camps & Clinics
Sign up your athlete for performance camps and clinics. Provide them with an opportunity to learn more about sports performance in a safe and fun environment.Learn More
Comprehensive Athlete Performance System
Athletes become the greatest versions of themselves when they set out to break their personal bests. Unlocking the secrets through science and stats. Hard work and determination. Our system fits you, because it’s tailored for you, and your evolving needs.
- Strength training is just a start – we incorporate agility, speed training, technique, balance and more to continually target the areas that need improvement
- Rest and recovery are important for an athlete’s development, and through our collaboration with Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine, we bring science to the system
- Our team incorporates diet and nutrition into your unique plan, giving you a holistic training regimen
- Professional training and health coaching
- Access to our sports medicine team of physical therapists, athletic trainers and affiliated physicians
- Team of sports nutritionists, exercise physiologists, strength and conditioning professionals and biomechanists focused on performance and health
- Pro-level training environment
- State-of-the-art indoor turf field
- Pneumatic resistance equipment from Keiser, the leader in human performance equipment
Join us for a free team building combine and receive the full ATH Experience. We will customize a specific day for your group and your specific needs.
Whether you have a handful of youth, middle school or high school athletes interested in learning more about sports performance, a club team with a specific set of goals for the upcoming season, a team of co-workers looking to get fit, or a group of weekend warriors who want to take training to the next level – we have a program for you.
This event will include; a Facility Tour, Performance Evaluations for each of your athletes, 45 minute training session and Q&A with our coaches on what we do and how we can be a resource to your programs.
The new 25,000 square foot human performance center in Arlington combines performance training for athletes of all levels and ages - from youth to pro as well as active adults - with advanced wellness and sports medicine.