Personalized Athlete Development and Performance Training for Amateur Athletes Ages 9 to 18
Amateur Athlete Program
We take young athletes to the next level at our world-class training centers. We do it by bringing together expert coaches and a comprehensive approach that incorporates sports science and health – all key for an athlete’s development.
We collaborate with trusted healthcare organizations and leaders in sports medicine, performance research and nutrition. And our Comprehensive Athlete Performance System gives athletes the chance to break their personal bests.
Our system fits all amateur athletes, because it’s tailored specifically to each individual athlete, and his/her evolving needs. When you train at Athlete Training and Health, we guide your path to the next level.
Sports Performance Training
We train middle school and high school athletes of all ages and skill by equipping them with the tools they need to be their best in a variety of sports, including:
- Cross Country
Our Training Programs
Flex: Personalized Membership Training
Amateur athletes are assessed through a performance evaluation. Unique goals are determined to work toward over time in partnership with our expert coaches. Our training program is separated into three tiers: Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced. Athletes are placed into the tier that matches their skill level. Athletes:
- come in for a performance evaluation and are placed into a program tier based on athletic competency
- develop personal goals and begin measuring progress from day one
- use the training center of their choice and attend open classes
- can train for 1-, 2-, 4- and 8-month periods at any given time
Focus: Team Training
Teams, clubs and groups partner with us to develop programs specific to certain skills or sports:
- Each athlete receives specialized and personalized attention
- The program has a fixed schedule determined by the group
- Strength training is just a start – we incorporate agility, speed training, technique, balance and more to continually target areas that need improvement
- Rest and recovery are important for an athlete’s development, and through our collaboration with healthcare leaders, we bring science to the system
- Our team incorporates diet and nutrition into your unique plan, giving you a holistic training regimen